Sunday, July 29, 2007

Ouch...

I dont know how i am supposed to feel about all this. I am not the type of girl to have guys falling at my feet. I'm not pretty. I'm not "girlfriend" material. SO when i finally found someone to make me feel worthy... to make me feel beautiful... it was a serious thing. When our relationship ended, i was sad, but it definitly wasn't the end of the world. Well... now, the only person who ever made me feel beautiful, the person who took so much of me, the person that i willingly gave so much of myself over to... he's engaged.

It kinda made me a little sick to my stomache... like all the wind got knocked out of me at once. I was mostly shocked, it feels like just yesterday... oh whatever i dont want to get all sentimental. I am just shocked... and now feeling a little down on myself. When will it be my turn? When will someone come around who likes me for me... and not just a fun fling that ends in heartache like the last one... something deeper... when do i get that? I feel like everyone else got the fastpass tickets for this ride... and im stuck waiting in line.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah, when I heard the news, my very first thought was "I wonder how breaker is doing?" because I imagen that the news was hard for you to hear. But It'll be your turn someday, it'll come.
The time in your life before you meet your significant other is the time God is using to prepare both of you to be perfect for each other, or at least that is how i like to think about it, it gives me hope.