Sunday, August 5, 2007

Country Music

I'm alright... really... but don't worry, when i become a famous country singer i will definitly be writing a song or two about the relationship woes of dating that boy. The good and the bad i'm sure.
I am really serious about singing and writing songs... and i dont know if people believe me. It's a little weird too... cuz things will just come to me at random times and i will HAVE to write it down before i forget it... or if a melody comes to mind i will HAVE to record it onto my phone or else its gone... But i mean, this has never come to me like this. I use to TRY to write songs and NOTHING would come of it... And so far i've written two pretty good songs. Hey! That's half an EP. Im almost there.
Here's my blog confession for the day: I definitly went online to check out and sign up for Nashville Star. It's like the Country Music version of American Idol. And i REALLY want to go on it... if not to win, at least to have fun and sing a little. I dont even know if i would make it past whatever the first auditions are... but its sure fun to pretend like i'll make it. Who knows... maybe I will be the ones opening for Tim and Faith on their next tour.
Anyways... I just had to get it out there... im a total nerd and i want to be a country super star. There.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you'll get there. the breaker i know can do ANYTHING.

Anonymous said...

Good words.