Monday, September 22, 2008

update part 2

Freaking Ricky Martin... those lyrics are stuck in my head... "Livin la vida loca!" It is exactly what i'm doing right now... my life is CRAZY! INSANE! One day things are great... the next, not so much. And from my last update you can see some of that. Here is just a little bit more that i either forgot to mention, or has happened in the last few days.

I moved back home with my parents. Things were rough out in Highland. Lots of different situations that all piled on top of eachother. I simply couldnt be there anymore. I feel like im loosing friends left and right. I don't have a steady income so i can no longer pay rent too. So, last saturday i moved back to my parents house here in Yucaipa. It was a horribly stressfull day. I packed ALL of my things on my own... quite a lonely and sad experience. Then my dad helped me get the bigger things (bed, bookcases, etc.) home. None of which was done without a big fight. My dad yelling at us. Me being upset at my brother. No help from friends. I got home that night and was exhausted. Physically tired, and emotionally beat-up. I still havent unpacked all of my things... so my head feels cluttered.

Also, i haven't recieved my final paycheck from the family that i nannied for. They still owe me over 400 dollars. Here is where it gets complicated... My brother's wife, Dana, is the mom's personal assistant. So i have been asking Dana to see when i will get my check. To remind the mom that i still havent been paid, and so on. It had been over a month so i have been asking a lot. I would call the mom myself but she made it VERY CLEAR when i left the job that she never wanted to hear from me again. Well, a few weeks ago Dana gave me a check for $44.26... WHAT? Where did they come up with that number!? So i gave it back with a break down of ALL my hours, what i have recieved, and what is still owed to me. And STILL have seen no check or anything from this family. Well, Dana is obviously tired of me asking, so my brother Greg calls me on Sat (in the middle of this insane move) and tears me apart. He left a voice message on my phone that hurt me badly. Telling me that i need to learn about the world, and its my fault for not getting things in writing, and he just kept going. My mom and dad heard the whole thing... but they can't very well do anything about it. So now both Greg and Dana are mad at me, the family hates me, and i am down 400 bucks. NOT TO MENTION that my last months rent is due next week, and i dont even have enough money to put gas in my car. I feel totally stuck.

Then there is the siuation with Texas. What a great opportunity, that got SHOT DOWN in a matter of minutes. My mom is very against the idea, and there is no use fighting with her. She's pretty smart. Then, we had said that if we could find a furnished apt for cheap we would do it... well that fell through too. So all of my "open doors" are being slammed shut. Im not sure what the Lord is teaching me here, but i'm trying to understand.

So, im stuck at my parent's house. No money, no close-by friends, no job, no gas in my car. I spend most of my time online searching for a job, and the rest of it watching TV. I hate what my day to day has become. But, i don't want you to read this and become concerned for me or anything. Simply keep me in your prayers. I am in such a good place at my parents house, even if i am bored out of my mind. And i have an amazing church family that support me and love on me every week. Thats enough to get me through

No comments: