Monday, February 2, 2009

God's provision...

God is SO good! I have been looking for a job since the beginning of the year... i was getting a little stressed because it just felt like there was NOTHING out there. Well, last week i finally found myself saying, "It's OK. God will take care of it. He did before, he'll do it again." And then, the DAY AFTER those words were muttered out of my mouth TWO doors were opened.

I put in an application back in October at Berean Christian bookstores. I did it on a whim... not really expecting anything. And i completely forgot about it. Well last week they called to tell me they had an open position and would like to interview me. So, i went in this morning for an interview and walked out with a JOB!

Also, the same day that Berean calls, i get an email from the radio station i was working at. They have some temporary work for me to do. So, after my interview this morning i went over to KSGN to tell them the good/bad news... awesome that i got a job... not so awesome that i can't be there at the station all the time. But, i will still be able to do work for them whenever I'm not working at Berean.
And, on top of all this goodness, the station manager emails me tonight about doing some work at home for them! I am basically their "Facebook girl!" It sounds so silly! But i am creating a page for the station, and running it and updating it. There will be places for people to listen online, to donate, we will post photos, etc. And they are going to PAY ME!

WHAT!?

So, as SOON as i hand it ALL over to God and say "No big deal, God... you've got this!" then... BAM! I get basically two new jobs on the same day! Now... why doesn't it work the same when it comes to relationships? hahaha Guess i haven't completely given that one over yet... man... i gotta get on that! :)

2 comments:

Jannae said...

Yesterday you woke up with 0 jobs..today you woke up with 2 jobs. Bet you never thought God would bless your socks off like that huh?
I think it's amazing! and even more amazing you are giving glory to the ONE who gave it to you!

IE Mommy Blogger said...

Hey Jill,
Praise The Lord! How awesome...God is always faithful. I didn't know you worked for KSGN. My ultimate favorite radio station. The twins know all the songs, lol. Found your blog throuh Janae's...very cool.
Christine
The IE Mommy