Monday, December 8, 2008

GOOD Lord! :)

Psalm 13: 5-6
"But I trust in Your unfailing love;
My heart rejoices in Your salvation.
I will sing to the LORD,
For He has been good to me."


I am so excited about what the Lord is doing in my heart lately! I mean, yeah, there are still days when my depression takes over and i just want to sleep. Or situations that arise where i think, "What the heck is going on!?" But, still, the Lord has BEEN GOOD TO ME! Faithfully! To me, of all people! I am the least deserving of his goodness... yet he POURS it out! Here's my story today of how GOOD HE IS!

Last week i figured i needed some "encouragment" in my days. So, i was at work, and i noticed on the stations web page they had an advertisment for a daily encouraging thought sent to your cell phone. So, i signed up. And totally forgot about it.
Last night i was a little sad. My heart was just hurting and i was bummed about a lot of stuff... just silly situations that have come up over the past few weeks... not so fun. Well, i just wanted to sleep it off. Today, i woke up to a text message... here is what it says,

"God can heal your broken heart, but you have to give Him all the peices."

Thank You Father! Your timing is amazing! Sometimes i just want to jump for joy over these things you are revealing to me! (if only i could JUMP!) I know i will always have hard days, but you are still there! WHERE can i go from Your spirit!? Where can i flee from Your presence!? YOU are always there, God! You have been SO good to me! ♥

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is sweet, Jill. Love it.

Jannae said...

that encouraged me...i gotta give Him each piece..not just a few...love ya!