Thursday, December 4, 2008

my prayer for today.

OH Father...
This one is all yours. There is NOTHING i can do right now. My friend wants his space... and time to figure himself out. And, in respecting that, i can't do ANYTHING. I have to just forget about phone calls and text messages and comments and messages... i can do nothing. I know You are taking hold of his heart, and i am SO thankfull for that! So, while i am not a part of his life right now, please work on him SO much! Hold that stinking heart of his and bring back that guy that i first met. Also, take away my feelings of rejection. the feelings of loneliness. Give me so much strength as i continue in this... it is SO hard... God, you know how my heart and my mind works... I DON'T even understand it... but YOU DO.
So, God, right now, please just work in this friendship. I don't know WHAT you have planned... remind me that YOUR will is what i must strive after. I love you so much, Father... hold my heart. ♥

No comments: