Monday, December 29, 2008

waiting room...

I haven't posted any blogs in a while. My mind has been filled with TONS of things to write about, i just haven't put any effort into actually sitting down and trying to sound clever. And now, all those things i could have written about don't seem so interesting or important. So, today is a short one... maybe soon i will have more to write about.

Right now i feel like I'm sitting in a waiting room. God's HUGE waiting room. I have felt like this for a while now, maybe a few months. Like the Lord has me in this period of preparation and waiting for whatever it is He has in store for me. So many things i feel like I'm waiting on... a steady job... friendships to flourish... a relationship... starting school again... a career... ministry opportunities... my future in general... SO MUCH! And I'm just sitting here... WAITING! I know, it is all going to work out... but man, could we speed up the process!? :)

1 comment:

Mommy of 4 said...

I think we are always waiting for "something"... doesn't it suck? I will pray that God will help you in this time of "waiting."